Friday, March 13, 2009

Easy blog posting when your in a hurry

This is a simple example of a great post that I found useful to others. I just wanted to show you an easy way to do a blog post if you are in a hurry or you find something useful you want you share.
It gives a link to the original author and it only takes a couple of minutes to do. Just clip, post and share. You will find this useful tool at http://clipmarks.com and it is free.

Websites That Write Your Salesletter For You?

ph03414i 150x150 Websites That Write Your Salesletter For You?When you sell anything on the internet… whether you do it using e-mail marketing, forum marketing, blog posting… if you sell e-books, physical products, e-classes, even a newsletter… the best way to sell anything is using direct response sales copy.

But not all of us can be world-class copywriters like Michel Fortin. I consider myself a pretty sloppy copywriter, and althought I can whip up a headline, quick story, bullet point list of benefits, testmonials, feature list, guarantee and a call-to-action… I will never be a great copywriter.  Gary Halbert can’t hold my attention for longer than a few minutes, I’ve never read Scientific Advertising, so how do I scrape by writing average sales copy?

The answer is: practice and resources. I’ve written enough sales letters that I know what my audience wants and how I can present it to them to maximize sales.  I rarely spend more than a couple of hours
 blog it

1 comment:

Diana said...

Nice tips.. thanks for sharing.. :)